Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rockdevils rpg. (:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:03 pm

"Holy f***.." Monica whispered, shocked. "Who the hell is that?"
Back to top Go down
https://blahdyblahh.rpg-board.net
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

Location : My usual resting spot: On a soft cloud of the magical pixie world

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:44 pm

The girl looked over sharply. She slowly went over and slashed at the ropes with a little knife and Zanna and Monica were free. She said smoothly, "I'm assuming you need to get back?"
Zanna just stared at her.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:53 pm

Monica's mouth just hung open, and she coiled back at the sight of blood.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:56 pm

The girl, who was already opening the door, looked back. "Something wrong?" She asked, glancing at the bloody crumpled-up figure laying on the ground.
Zanna nudged Monica. "C'mon- we gotta get this settled."
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:57 pm

Monica stood up, and looked down. She was covered in dust. She brushed it off and then stared at the girl. "Who is that?" she pointed to the corpse.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:04 pm

The girl looked at the body. She paused and said, "That... is a criminal wanted by the police and FBI. But surprisingly, his last attack was two decades ago. Rumors spread that he was planning to steal your band's money, and he refused to believe that most of the money goes to donations or charity. So... I guess he figured a surprise concert attack would be perfect. Look, he's one of the deadliest 'Wanted' criminals ever. He was reported of killing 43 people: His wife, his four children, his mother & father, ten policemen, his girlfriend whom he was cheating on, three police chiefs, and so much of his friends."
Zanna's face turned pale. Thinking back over, she realized she was being kidnapped by a deadly criminal who was so vicious he killed his parents, wife, and his girlfriend.
The girl added, "Oh yeah... Name's Susan."
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:06 pm

Monica gulped. She was almost afraid to be around Susan, she was so... she contrasted so much from herself. Then she thought of the rest of the band, and her face turned to panic. "Where's Nick?!"
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:10 pm

Susan stayed calm but didn't reply. She exited the little building and Zanna followed, just slower.

She whispered to Monica, "...Can we trust her?"
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:12 pm

"I'm not sure. I'm just gonna go with her back home. Then, I don't know. Maybe we'll just calmly ditch her?" she whispered back, hushed so that Susan couldn't hear. "She scares me. Maybe she could be our personal bodyguard, though."
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:14 pm

"Yeah, it would work just going back home. She's... odd, I don't know. Maybe we should ask her!!" Zanna said, slightly giggling at the thought of Susan being their bodyguard.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:15 pm

"Hey...Susan..." Monica coughed, and Susan turned around. "Would you mind being our band's personal bodyguard?"
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:18 pm

Susan, for the first time ever, chuckled. She said smiling, "If you wouldn't mind,"
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:20 pm

"Tell me where Nick is first," Monica said, surprised at how protective she sounded.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:22 pm

"Well, first of all, I don't know. I did call the police though, and they said they were investigating. I gave them the news I killed the criminal. So I'll just drop you guys off yoru homes and you can do whatever to contact him." Susan replied as they approached a black Mercedes-Benz.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:26 pm

Monica's stomach tightened. They weren't that far from Zanna's house, so Susan dropped them off there and promised them that she would be back in thirty minutes - she had to go to the store to pick up something.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:28 pm

They went up to Zanna's room and Zanna said, "Wow... I think we better call Nick!"
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:33 pm

"No really?" Monica said, and pulled out her cell. She clicked a speed-dial button, and then her phone died. "Shit. Call him, will you, Zan?"
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:44 pm

Zanna sighed and pulled out her phone, just as knocking came from downstairs of the dormhouse.
"Oh s**t. I think that's Susan!"
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:45 pm

Monica went down to get it. It was Nick. Her face brightened and she threw her arms around him. "Oh s**t, you're okay!"
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:48 pm

Zanna rushed down the stairs and saw Nick. She was so relieved. She squeezed Monica and Nick and then immediately said, "Where's KELSIE?"
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:50 pm

"I'm not sure," Nick said, sipping Starbucks. Monica had gotten off of him, but he had an arm around her shoulders. "I think she's meeting up with that Susan girl. That girl's got some moves. Kicked this guy's ass and then called the cops."
Back to top Go down
Sarah_Palindrome

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:11 am

Suddenly they heard loud beeps of a car locking. Then came Kelsie, pounding on Zanna's door. She came in gasping and hugged Monica and Zanna.
"I thought you guys were HISTORY! How did you manage to escape?!" Kelsie gasped.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:18 am

"Oh! Kelsie!" Zanna exclaimed. "Well, this girl named Susan came in all of a sudden... And she shot the dude who kidnapped us. She might be coming soon, though..." Then she added, "In fact, we asked her to become our personal bodyguard. She agreed,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

rockdevils rpg. (:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Stuff :: RPG-
Jump to: