Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rockdevils rpg. (:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

rockdevils rpg. (: Empty
PostSubject: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:05 pm

This is about a group of high schoolers who are just fresh out, decide to skip college, and move on to a career. They are found by a producer who decides that they can have huge success in the music industry. They name their band "Rock Devils".

Since all of them are only 18 (& 19..), they're still undergoing changes and their hormones are still pretty much up there. They're also invited to most major celebrity parties and get caught in some dangerous and really crazy situations. They normally play in Europe and in the western half of the US.

Uh if ya can, include dude charries too. Cuz like, we might want to have some FUN going on XD.
& u can be more than 1 charrie. anything else u'd like to add to the plot just PM me & i'll add it. schpanx ya muchos.

Singer: Nick
Bass/Singer:
Guitar/Singer: Monica
Drums/Singer: Zanna
DJ:
Song Writer (can be anyone in band): Monica, Nick.
Choreographer(can also be anyone in the band):
Presentation Coordinator:

Name: Monica "Funky-shizz" Williams
Place in Band: Guitar. Writes music and songs.e
Looks: rockdevils rpg. (: Cute
blondish hair. side bangs, normally wears colorful/gray/darkwash skinny jeans (or other than that, miniskirts&short shorts), tanks of all colors & patterns, tshirts, band shirts, minidresses, etc. loves vans, converse, and ballet flats. fave accessory is her white studded belt.

Personality: Random and fun. Loves partying and general chaos. Cannot live without music or her favorite black&white Gibson guitar. Adores 30 Seconds to Mars, The Hives, and Coldplay. writes songs in her spare time.

2nd charrie:

Name: Nick ("Hollahpenyo") Pepperman
Place in band: Singer. Writes songs w/ Monica.
Looks: rockdevils rpg. (: Emo-guys-86732
emo/scene.black hair w/ an obvious sidebang. pierced tongue, plans on peircing right eyebrow. normally dresses in jeans (skinny/not), tshirt, and numerous hoodies. vans&converse.

Personality: despite looks, he's actually shy and contained. loves to play bass all day long. loves iming, myspacing, and surfing the internet in his spare time. in school he was actually really focused and got straight As. the brains of the band. writes songs.

Last edited by nvr stp loling on Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://blahdyblahh.rpg-board.net
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

Location : My usual resting spot: On a soft cloud of the magical pixie world

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 7:46 pm

Name: (Su)Zanna Willow Raine

Place in band: Drums/singer

Looks:
rockdevils rpg. (: 1-pers13

Personality: Usually not very shy and really gets defensive when someone accuses her of being a certain personality trait. She's called "on the dark side", but actually isn't once you get to know her. Loves having fun and hanging at parties. Usually she's not-so-friendly to strangers and sort of cold.
Back to top Go down
Sarah_Palindrome

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 7:59 pm

Name: Kelsie Clark
Place in band: Bass?
Looks:
rockdevils rpg. (: Milksh10

Personality: Always bright and sunny, and adores parties. Is on the outgoing side and loves making new friends.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:32 pm

Yay! You joined, Kels!!!

Okay let's get this thing STAAAARTED!!!
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 4:52 pm

okiedokiee.

Monica walked down Robust Court to her house. She had just got back from rehersal with her band at the Lighthouse Cafe, where her uncle worked and reluctantly let her and her band rehearse on Saturdays when the crowd had trickled out. Her guitar was still back there, because Nick was picking her up later to go get their stuff and head out to Seattle to perform in a nightclub. It was one of the clubs that they performed in every Saturday, on a routine schedule. 8 PM - The ACO Club. 9:30 PM - Illusion. 10:00 - Catwalk. 11:30 - Hot Stuff @ Nite. 12:00 - The Mylan Club. And then at 2 they always performed at their favorite club ever, Devilish.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 4:59 pm

Zanna wiped sweat off her forehead as she drove to her dorm from a tiresome rehearsal with the band. She quickly parked her van (with her drums in it) and went inside to her room. She and the band were planning to have a concert at the Williams Center soon. She checked the tickets sale.

Almost completely sold out!

They had started selling them yesterday, and all that was left was the lawn seats. She smiled as she watched the number drop, drop, drop, until finally, it seemed to be zero tickets left.

Last edited by Epic_Fail62 on Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 5:10 pm

Monica walked into her house, took off her Vans, and passed her mother, who was cleaning dishes in the sink.

"Hi honey," she said sweetly.

"Mhmm.." Monica said, grabbing a Diet Coke and a bag of Chex Mix.

"Where are you --"

"Clubs. Concerts. Why?"

Her mother pursed her lips, and put down her sponge. "Why are you so detached lately? We haven't--"

"Mom, I'm out of high school. I'm going to go on and become a guitarist. Our band's gonna be huge. We're performing at the Willams Center. I'm gonna go call Zanna and then go with Nick to our first gig for tonight. Okay!?"

Monica stomped up the stairs and slammed the door behind her to her room as she dialed Zanna's number. After a few rings her friend picked up the line.

"Hey, Zan, what's the word on the tickets for the concert?"
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 5:15 pm

"Heyy! Tickets? Nice timing, cuz I'm lookin' at em right now. WE'RE SOLD OUT!" Zanna said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 5:18 pm

Monica screamed with happiness. "Ohmygod, you're kidding! The concert's in like, 2 days! WE'RE SOLD OUT BABY!!!"

Her younger brother, Matt, began knocking on the door. "Ughh, I'll call you later Zan. Brother. Bye."

She opened the door and glared at her 15-year-old sibling. "What do you want?"

"Just be quiet and don't yell, freak!" he shouted.

Monica screamed a stream of profuse curse words and slammed the door in her brother's face. All she wanted was some peace and quiet. She could hear her mother stomping up the stairs to scold her. Monica didn't care, and locked the door to her room. She grabbed her iPhone and began listening to Viva La Vida as her mother screamed from the other side of the door. Just as the song ended, her mother gave up and walked down the stairs. A honk came from outside. Monica grabbed her tote bag with her change of clothes and ran outside, not bothering to say bye to anyone. She hopped into the shotgun seat next to Nick and smiled as she heard Paramore over the radio.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 5:33 pm

Zanna snapped her phone shut and turned off her laptop. She ran downstairs to grab a snack and she turned on the TV.
A reporter was on live. She blared, "Rock Devils, a new rock band, is taking a major turn in the popularity bar! It smacks near the top of the most discussion with teenagers, and most of their videos have positive reponses on the video site, YouTube."
Pictures of Rock Devil music video replies appeared on the screen:

LuV2RoCK (three seconds ago):
OMG!! I LOVE ROCKDEVILS!!
THEIR VIDS AND MUSIC RULE!!

ToastyMuffin (a minute ago):
I swear, Rock Devils is the BEST BAND EVER.

Zanna smiled.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:28 pm

"Hey," Nick said, as they sped off in direction to the cafe.

"Hey," Monica replied, and sung with Hayley for a few lines. "Oh, have you heard from Zanna that the concert tickets are SOLD OUT?!"

"You serious!" Nick smiled. "Tight."

"Mos def!" Monica laughed. "Hey, are we swingin' by Devilish tonight?"

"Of course." Nick cut off the engine and got out of the car. Luckily, the cafe was just a few minutes from Monica's house. They went in, got their instruments, and hopped back into the car. Monica called Zanna telling her they were one their way to the first gig.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:34 pm

Zanna had almost forgotten! She changed to something "rock-ier" and then ran out the door. She drove quickly to the cafe, which wasn't too far from her dormroom.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:42 pm

They all arrived at the same time. Monica quickly ran into the bathroom and changed into black skinny jeans, a hot-pink tank, and a white see-thru shirt. Then she quickly got on her Vans and ran back out, her hair tousled.

"Crap," she said, rushing to get her hair perfect. They were on in 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sarah_Palindrome

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:57 pm

Kelsie redid her messy ponytail and then strung some of her bass guitar strings to make sure she was a least in tune.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 7:00 pm

"Hey, Kels!" Monica called over to her buddy. "Ohmygod. I'm so worried. I keep on thinking that my guitar's gonna like burst into flames or something. Oh, and the tickets are SOLD OUT to our concert!"
Back to top Go down
Sarah_Palindrome

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 7:02 pm

"Hey, Monica," Kelsie greeted cheerfully. "Your guitar bursting into flames? I don't know about that one. The tickets are sold out?! AWESOME!!" She jumped up and down excitedly.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 7:11 pm

Monica laughed. "Yeah, I know right?"

"You're on in one, guys," the club owner said, and then walked back to the crowd that was trickling in. Monica climbed onto the stage along with Nick. The two got into their positons. Monica grabbed her Gibson.
Back to top Go down
Sarah_Palindrome

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 5:21 pm

Kelsie grabbed her guitar and the band walked out to the stage, where sudden screaming and cheering erupted from the crowd. Kelsie smiled and made a "peace" sign at the people before they started their first song. The crowd was getting louder as they all began screaming and jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:47 pm

Zanna started her drum solo and then suddenly, out of nowhere, came a loud gunshot. The band stopped and the music faded, and the crowds who were screaming immediately shushed. One person started crying. Another started screaming their lungs out, but not because of the awesomeness of the band but because a gunmen and his gang were here. Suddenly, Zanna burst up from her drum seat area. Just as she was about to turn around when suddenly she felt someone grab her from behind. She started screaming as loud as possible. Before she was pulled out of the stage and into darkness, she could hear the crowd gasping and Monica too being pulled away. The security guards were too late and they were threatened to be shot by some gunmen...

Zanna moaned as she opened her eyes. But she couldn't see anything at all. She was in pitch black and her hands were tied up by scratchy rope. She heard someone like Monica groan in the same room she was in, but she couldn't see anything- She was blindfolded AND the room was dark.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:49 pm

Monica shuffled around in the dark, and felt Zanna's back against hers. She tasted blood in her mouth. Where were they?
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:52 pm

For the first time in ages, she felt tears spring in her eyes. She started sweating. She was scared. She whimpered, "M-Monica...?"
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:58 pm

"Zan! You're alive!" Monica began sobbing. She couldn't believe it. By her best friend's heavy breathing, she had judged that she had -- no, she wouldn't even go there. "Are you okay? Oh my god, I think someone punched me. I can taste blood."
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:18 pm

Zanna felt tears stream down her face. "Ohmygosh I'm so scared and worried and frightened and I don't know if we'll ever get back." She had never felt so miserable in her whole life. "Are you alright!? Is Kelsie here?" She said everything all at once because her mind was crashing and worries were overtaking her. She tried to claw off the ropes that were tight around her wrists, but they weren't moving.
Suddenly the sound of doors banging open came but the room was still dark. Zanna felt her blindfolds fall to her wrists and the lights turned just a tiny bit whiter. The darkness was still overwhelming. Monica's blindfolds came off too, and they saw a faint figure of a man. He had a belt with a gun in one of his slots of his belt. The man growled in a deep voice that almost imitated the 'Batman' voice, "So, ladies, I was wondering- since your lives are at stake- where do you keep your band's stored money?" A smile crept on to his face.
Zanna tried to say something but her throat became dry. She could only make a tiny squeaking noise.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:22 pm

Monica glared at the figure. "Our band doesn't collect money, it all goes to chari--"

She was promptly slapped across the face. Tears flowed down her cheeks. "Goddamn it!"
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 7:51 pm

New charrie timmeee!!
Name: Susan
Personality: Smart and quick-witted. Usually has a fast plan for any matter. Well known for popping basically out of nowhere.
Looks:
rockdevils rpg. (: 0110

"TELL ME!" The man screamed almost psychotically. "Or you can lose your lives, you choose. I would rather save your lives, girls, but it seems you do!" He snarled.
Zanna felt tears sliding down and suddenly the doors were banged open again. The lights flicked on and a teenage girl in tight dark jeans and a black t-shirt stood in the doorway with a gun tight in her hands. Zanna, confused, was worried she was pointing it at her and Monica. The girl, though, turned straight at the man.

And shot!

The man gasped and fell to his knees, blood seeping into his clothing. The girl who had shot him glared at him as he crumpled up into a lifeless ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rockdevils rpg. (:   rockdevils rpg. (: Empty

Back to top Go down

rockdevils rpg. (:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Stuff :: RPG-
Jump to: