Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The TokioHotel RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

The TokioHotel RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:51 pm

They sat around the table chatting for about an hour until Georg complained that the media was going to be coming any minute now to get them on camera. The foursome stood up rapidly and quickly said bye before leaving. As soon as they had exited, Monica squealed.
Back to top Go down
https://blahdyblahh.rpg-board.net
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

Location : My usual resting spot: On a soft cloud of the magical pixie world

PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:53 pm

Zanna squeaked, "That has got to be the best thing that has ever happened to me. We were with celebrities!!" She added, "Talented celebrites, at that."
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:56 pm

"Damn," Monica whispered. "The hottest celebs ever!"

They payed the check and then hurried out to go catch a cab. Monica couldn't wait to see the guys again.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:45 pm

"They're cute," Zanna admitted shyly as the cab reached the street of the hotel.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:53 pm

Monica spotted Bill's hair immediately. She giggled uncontrollably and shook all over. "I'm a wreck, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:54 pm

Zanna rolled her eyes and smiled, "Is it so obvious for even you to know it, Monica?"
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 5:56 pm

Monica just laughed and smoothed her hair out. "I'm still in shock that we actually talked to them. I can't get over that. They were all on my walls... posters... I watched them on You Tube... then I entered that contest to become manager, and voila! here I am. Is that even possible?"
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:07 pm

"Oooh well you were lucky! I only took this job so I could be with cute celebs," Zanna smiled slyly.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:10 pm

Monica just laughed. "I actually need some money. My family's going through some time right now. My parents are getting a divorce, so my mom needs some money to move to Hawaii to her future fiance. It's pretty tight. He's a multi-millionaire, apparently. I'm not sure why he won't pay for my mom's ticket. I think he's under debt or something."
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:15 pm

"Mmm... I see..." Zanna said as they entered the hotel. There were the boys, slouched over the couches of teh lobby.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:24 pm

"Hey!" Tom said as they entered, smoothly getting up from the couch and twisting over Bill's feet. The rest of the guys just waved. Bill stood up and followed Tom. Monica stopped and smiled, still not believing that she faced two very hot, stylish twins.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:26 pm

Zanna giggled and said, "Well, I better start working. See you guys later!"
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 6:37 pm

"Hey," Monica said, and watched Zan leave. "Oh. Kay, Zan, see you in a few --"

"Hey, why not come up to the penthouse?" Bill offered, and Zanna stopped in her tracks.
Back to top Go down
teenscare.flame4ever.

teenscare.flame4ever.

PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 7:11 pm

Ky heard the boys come in and continued to be very uncaring. When she heard Tom, she saw they were sitting on the opposite couches. The whole conversation had been quite boring until now. She saw Monica walk in with Zanna. Just as Ky was getting up, Bill asked Monica something that made everyone freeze. Ky waited for Monica to answer.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 6:31 pm

Zanna let out the most quiet cough ever. She turned and looked at Monica, waiting for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The TokioHotel RPG
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Stuff :: RPG-
Jump to: