Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The TokioHotel RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:59 pm

Plot: TokioHotel (Bill & Tom Kaulitz, Georg Listing, and Gustav Schafer) all make their own business which happened to be running a hotel, which they named "The TokioHotel", after themselves.
The plot of this RPG is to run the hotel, chill with the band, have major parties, and get to meet with other popular bands when they come to these parties!!

Characters: A manager, assistant manager, cook, frontdeskman, valet, waitresses/waiters, janitors, etc.

My character:
Name: Monica
Work position: Manager.

Looks: Medium-length dark brown hair with side bangs. Green eyes. Tan skin. Wears black most of the time.

Personality: Very determined and sometimes very stubborn, but is shy and sweet. At parties normally sits and flirts instead of dances or sings. Loves rock music, especially TokioHotel. Ecstatic about becoming manager, and loves Bill Kaulitz out of anyone else in the band.
Back to top Go down
https://blahdyblahh.rpg-board.net
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

Location : My usual resting spot: On a soft cloud of the magical pixie world

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:15 pm

Oooooh boy.

Do I remember this.

Name: Zanna
Work Position: Assistant Manager
Looks:
The TokioHotel RPG 1-pers12

Personality: At times negative instead of positive and unfriendly/cold to strangers, but is a great person once you get to know her.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:17 pm

HAHAHAHAHAH ZANNA!!!!! [:
CARPETSSSSSSS

okay... you wanna start, or should i?
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:20 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CARPETS INDEED!!

You start :D
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:29 pm

oookay.

[pstttt- people. if you wanna join later on, thats okay. just be sure you're in on the action.]

---
Monica sat in a taxi, riding down one of the streets in Hamburg. Her iPod hung lazily from her hand. She tapped her foot impatiently. The driver was playing some boring elevator music, and she couldn't help but turning on "I Don't Wanna Be In Love" by Good Charlotte to tune it out. She closed her eyes and exhaled. She was the new manager at one of the newest, best 5-star hotels in Germany, run by her favorite band ever, TokioHotel. Internally, she was screaming. Externally, she was trying with all her might not to sit there shrieking until she was hoarse. She needed to look good in front of her favorite band of all time.

She wasn't jetlagged after the 10-hour flight from New York. Normally, she was sluggish and could barely walk, but she felt ecstatic and energetic at that moment. They pulled up to the hotel and she gasped at how long the ride was.

"Zahlen Sie oben," the driver said grumpily.

"Excuse me?" Monica replied, not understanding anything he said.

"PAY UP!" he barked. Monica jumped and payed him the money, then walked out and grabbed her luggage before watching the cab zoom off into the dusky evening. She turned around slowly on her heel, and stifled a scream when she saw the size of the hotel, and then smiled.

(I'm using an online translator...so if you know German, don't scream at me!)
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:33 pm

Zanna sat in a cab, being driven to the TokioHotel. Finally she had gotten a job- which was related to celebrities!
She looked out the window and saw she was nearly there. Old buildings with wild graffiti stood out in the evening darkness.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:40 pm

Monica walked into the hotel, and immediately, a thousand sirens screamed. She gasped as bright lights began shining. She ran out of the hotel panting. As abruptly as it started, it ended. Her ears rang. She walked in cautiously, and heard laughter somewhere around her. She blushed and heard voices speaking in rushed German.

"Sahen Sie ihren Schrei?" a deep voice boomed, somehow quietly.

"Ja! Das war vergnügt!" another voice answered, laughing hysterically.

"Was Sie tuend sind!?"

Monica turned around and almost fainted at the sight of her celebrity crush for two and a half years - Bill Kaulitz. Tom Kaulitz, his twin, and Georg Listing, the bassist for Tokio Hotel, stood up. They were hiding behind the couch.

"We let off the fire alarm!" Georg giggled. Monica couldn't help but smile at the sound of his childish giggle.

"No kidding," Gustav Schafer waltzed in, the drummer for the band. "You scared the hell out of Monica!"

"Monica?" Tom and Georg said at the same time, confused.

"Der Manager...vergaßen Sie?" Gustav asked sarcastically.

"Um, excuse me?" Monica cleared her throat, and immediately felt minisicule as soon as all eyes were on her. "Uh...sorry... I just don't know what you're saying..."
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:51 pm

Suddenly the tires screeched and the car jerked forward. Zanna looked out the window again and saw the huge towering hotel. She quickly payed the driver and jumped out of the cab, rushing inside the building.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:57 pm

"Oh," Gustav said. "Sorry. Obviously, you probably know who we are... um... you must be the manager. Let me just take you to your --"

Zanna walked in, flustered by the cold wind.

"Hello." the five of them said in unison.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:17 pm

Zanna's eyes widened as she stared at the celebrities. She was talking face-to-face with CELEBRITIES! Talented ones, on top of that.
She managed to squeak, "Hello,"
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:21 pm

Bill motioned Georg and Tom over. "I'm Bill. This is my twin--"

"Halt die Schnauze!" Tom said harshly. "I'm Tom."

"Georg."

"Gustav."

Monica shrunk back behind the boys, just as shocked as Zanna was. "I'm the manager, Monica." she squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:23 pm

Zanna thought back into her memory. She remembered some German, but only very little. She said to the boys, "Wie Sie sind?" with a smile. She turned to Monica. "Hello, I am Zanna."

Last edited by Epic_Fail62 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:25 pm

Monica gulped. She wish she knew what she had said to the boys. "Cool. Uh. Well, I'm gonna head up to my room --"

"The keys are up on the front desk," Gustav said, sinking into a leather couch and opening up his laptop.

"Thanks," said Monica hoarsely, and walked up to the front desk.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:37 pm

Zanna decided to go follow Monica and at least try to get to know her. After all, she would have to cooperate as much as possible with her boss. Usually, she wouldn't be the one to speak up and be friendly, but this was an exception. She went to Monica, who was reaching for her keys, and said, "Come sta andando? Hahaha. How is it going?" with the brightest smile possible.

Last edited by Epic_Fail62 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:46 pm

"I'm good," Monica replied, and took her key off of the desk. She walked up to the elevator and held the door open for Zanna. "I don't speak that many languages... French and English."
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:58 pm

"Oh, thanks," She said as she entered the elevator with her keys. "Really? I wanted to learn French, but I went with Italian."
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:00 pm

"Oh," Monica said. Her stomach growled, and she blushed once more. "I'm starving."
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:04 pm

Suddenly, a growl came from nowhere. "Oh, haha," She looked at Monica with slight embarrasment as her stomach growled again. "Oooh, I'm hungry too..." She paused and added, "Why not get lunch out together? We can talk and get to know each other more over some good food."
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:09 pm

Monica smiled. So her relationship was Zanna was going to be better than she thought.

"Sounds good. Hey, what about that little French cafe? I saw it driving in - it's like a block away."
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 6:48 pm

"Sure!" Zanna replied. She would practically have scarfed down anything placed in front of her, she was so hungry.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 6:58 pm

The doors of the elevator opened. Monica stepped out and walked down the hall until she found her room. She walked in and stopped immediately, shocked at the size of the room. Putting down her stuff and placing the key on a mahogany counter, she stared at the room. Then, she guided herself out of the room, holding her wallet and cell phone. She waited for Zanna impatiently by her room.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 7:15 pm

Zanna stepped into her room and slung her black bag over her shoulder. She then opened the door to see Monica waiting. "Sorry- Did I take long?" She asked as they went back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 7:16 pm

"Of course not!" Monica said ,a little too loudly. Tom and Bill turned their heads to face the two girls going down the lobby. Monica coughed uncomfortably and, when they left the building, flagged down a taxi.

"I'm not sure which direction it was in," she explained and asked the driver to get them to the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Fail62

Epic_Fail62

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:47 pm

The driver mumbled something and in a few seconds they zoomed down the road. In minutes they reached the crowded street of the resteraunt.

(NEW EMOTICONS! LOL argue cry sob jester embarrassed flirty buddies in love no!, mad shock
Back to top Go down
nvr stp loling
Admin
nvr stp loling

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:10 pm

Monica jumped out of the taxi, and looked around her. There were so many people.. as the evening wore on, more and more flashing lights came on in clubs and stores. Billboards began lighting up. The city was awakening.

"Let's go." Monica said as Zanna came out too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The TokioHotel RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TokioHotel RPG   The TokioHotel RPG Empty

Back to top Go down

The TokioHotel RPG
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Random Stuff :: RPG-
Jump to: